Having had the best and worst 4 months of my life, I have to say I have gained a new perspective in life. I realized that a lot of the things people do is because the specialists said so or because that is conventional sociological behaviour and if you outside of this norm then you must be wrong. Little did I know that in time everything which I had been warned about did in fact come true and I would not really regret my decisions as a parent. Finally managing to overcome my fear of being different and enjoying the pure life that I was meant to have with my child.
One thing I have to warn my readers about, especially if you are a woman is that these are my opinions and if you disagree that is fine. Everyone has the right to chose what they want to do and how they want to take care of their children. I am merely opening the doors for those mothers who want to be different, but are too scared to allow themselves the privilege.
I have always been and always will be the person that wants the most hazard free, or non-biologically engineered life. We change our foods so as to have more vitamins in them, because our soil is poor. We inject our children who have no immunity with live viral infections, we change and twist their behaviours by manipulating them with dummies and comfort blankies and while some of this is not that bad, some of it is really detrimental. Present company included by the way, not trying to be a hypocrite.
Before my son had his first vaccination I was so obsessed about having him immunised.
He must have it!
I kept repeating that over and over to my mother. I was so scared my son would be in serious danger if he didn’t, what I didn’t know is that he would be in worse shape if he did.
What happened is I waited for a nurse to call me in, while I was so scared I could cry. I held my son in my lap and he got stabbed by that wretched needle in both his hips. Guess what? Yes, like every mother I sat there with tears in my eyes while I heard my child crying. I had put him through this pain and I was trying to ease myself by saying in my head that it had to be done. He ate so much straight after and I breastfed him. That was the real comfort I could provide him with, but the pharmaceutical companies would have you stop breastfeeding so that your child gets better immunity! Outrageous don’t you think?
A natural transfer of immunoglobulin occurs from mother to child by the placental route and from breast milk. This confers protection for a few months
What is the alternative to vaccinating your baby? Develop a strong, healthy immune system naturally, beginning with exclusive, long-term breastfeeding and providing your child with good nutrition and other elements that build healthy immunity. There is much you can do to strengthen your baby’s immunity to resist disease.
The best immunity your child can get is breastmilk, it contains all the antibodies your child needs and what they should be telling you is that your child does not need to be immunised as long as you breastfeeding. Guess what else? My little ones instincts were to drink the milk that could potentially save him from getting a disease, it is as if he knew. I had been taking large doses of vitamin C before and after the immunisation, so as to prevent him from getting ill. I didn’t expect the vaccine to effect him the way it did.
That evening my baby started with the worst poo I’d ever smelt or seen. My babies poo until this point was unbelievably beautiful, if you can say that about poo. Mustard colour and grainy and just the right quantity. That evening his poo was slimy, green and smelly and it continued on for days. I was worried that my child would become dehydrated and took him to a GP. They told me he had gastroentiritus? That’s not the cause of the problem, what is that anyway? It is just a label for something people don’t understand, some sort of infection.
So if it’s viral it should clear up in 2 weeks, well his poo carried on like this for another 4 weeks, so a total of 6 weeks. I was struggling to try and get my baby to have enough going in than out and gaining weight. What a struggle it was. He was getting worse, tummy aches every morning and grumpy. This was not my child.
So I took him back and told my GP, I said that it was worse if I ate anything that had goats milk in it. Seeing as I was allergic to cows it couldn’t be that. So they recommended I put him on colief, which by the way is good stuff.
What is also in the vaccine? toxins and allergens?
There are also trace or residual amounts of 2-phenoxyethanol, phenol, albumin, sucrose, lactose, MSG, glycine, formaldehyde, and antibiotics (neomycin) in vaccines. These are very small amounts, but do we want to continually inject even small amounts of these toxins directly into our tiny babies’ developing bodies, given their inability to detoxify and how vulnerable they are to low levels of toxins? If trace amounts of formaldehyde, MSG, or antibiotics were in foods that were to be given to our babies, most of us wouldn’t allow it. Yet, these toxins go directly into the baby’s bloodstream.
Vaccines also can contain egg and yeast proteins. We delay giving our babies solid foods, mostly to avoid the proteins that can cause allergies. Why would we inject isolated proteins into their bodies at 2 months old?
so why did I think it was an allergy he developed? well because of the above and because of my family history that puts him more at risk and more sensitive, they should have warned me. but why would they make an exception?
His stools continued to be bad, but slightly better on colief. My baby had only been exposed to my breastmilk and this vaccine and now presenting with these problems? Do you think it’s a coincidence, from day one? Sure some will have you believe this.
But guess what? If you read articles posted about how the Italian Court Ruling that the MMR Vaccine Caused Autism. The Italian Health Ministry recently conceded that the MMR vaccine caused autism in a now nine-year-old boy. What if he was yours?
You would probably think twice about giving it to your child. 5500 cases ignored in the US! outrageous.
Read people and educate yourselves, to save your children.
2. Infant mortality rates between nations appears to be linked to the numbers of vaccinations given to babies before the age of 12 months. More vaccines may contribute to higher infant mortality.
3. Babies receive several vaccines at once—they may receive 8 vaccines or more simultaneously at a doctor visit (between 2 and 15 months of age). Vaccine “layering” may increase the risk for a serious vaccine reaction.
4. Vaccines have not been adequately tested for safety using methodologically sound scientific studies, so their long-term health effects are unknown. Moreover, the effects ofmultiple vaccines given together have not been adequately tested. And pharmaceutical companies have financed nearly all vaccine research to date, which introduces enormous bias.
5. Vaccines do not provide complete or permanent protection against infectious disease. For example, 75 percent of children who contracted chickenpox in a 2001 Maryland outbreak had been vaccinated against chickenpox. A high number of vaccinated persons also have been found in pertussis and mumps outbreaks.
8. Some vaccines are associated with a higher number of serious health problems, both immediate and delayed, yet healthcare professionals rarely report vaccine adverse events. Every year, more than 25,000 adverse reactions are reported to the government, including irreversible injuries and deaths. It’s been estimated that this represents only about 1 to 10 percent of total vaccine reactions, which means that millions of people may have suffered vaccine reactions and injuries over the past few years.
9. Vaccines, say some researchers, may contain excitotoxins that disrupt your child’s immune system (through microglial overstimulation) and damage developing brain structures, which raises his/her risk for a wide range of diseases, including autism, learning disabilities, and psychiatric disorders. New research gives evidence for a link between the high number of vaccines and the autism epidemic.
SO this vaccine inflamed my sons intestines and lives in there causing him to get allergies and disturbing him. Now I got to help him deal with this for the rest of my life and feel guilty for being misinformed and socially pressured. Will I vaccinate him again?
Why risk him getting a serious disease you say?
Ok hold on a sec:
1. number of diptheria cases reported in the UK in 2010, there were just eight recorded cases of diphtheria in England and Wales, and no deaths.
2. Since 1998, no cases of polio have been reported in the UK. There are now only four countries in which the condition remains a serious problem. These are:
3.Hepatitis B is uncommon in England and cases are largely confined to certain groups such as drug users, men who have sex with men and certain ethnic communities (South Asian, African and Chinese). There were 2,697 newly reported cases in England during 2010.
4. How do you treat measles? this is the answer from nhs choices:
There is no specific treatment for measles. Once the rash starts, you will need to rest and treat the symptoms until your immune system fights off the virus.
If there are no complications due to measles, the symptoms will usually disappear within 7-10 days.
5. How do you treat rubella? again nhs choices:
There is no specific treatment for the rubella infection. The condition is usually mild and improves without treatment, and symptoms can disappear within seven to 10 days.
6. How do you treat mumps? Again NHS choices:
There are currently no anti-viral medications that can be used to treat mumps. Treatment is focused on relieving symptoms until your body’s immune system manages to fight off the infection.
7. Haemophilus influenzae type b Polysaccharide Vaccine – this is from the CDC website people.
The old version:
- Available 1985-1988
- Not effective in children younger than 18 months of age
- Effectiveness in older children variable
The new version:
Haemophilus influenzae type b Vaccine
- Recommended interval 8 weeks for primary series doses
- Minimum interval 4 weeks for primary series doses
- Vaccination at younger than 6 weeks of age may induce immunologic tolerance to Hib antigen
- Minimum age 6 weeks
Use in Older Children and Adults
- Generally not recommended for persons older than 59 months of age
A research study shows that in the United States and England and Wales, giving 1 dose at 12–15 months of age would be nearly as effective, at a population level, as a full primary series plus a booster at 12–15 months of age. So why give the three doses so early? In the United States and England and Wales, Hib transmission is driven by children 2–4 years of age.
It further states the following: Third, we assume that immunity following natural infection is the same as immunity following vaccination, while, in reality, natural infection may induce longer-lasting protection. Our model could reproduce Hib incidence in England and Wales more accurately than a model that used different parameters for vaccine-induced versus natural immunity (28). This suggests the difference in protection between vaccination and natural infection may not be epidemiologically essential; however, exploring this is a topic for future research.
At the end of the day you make your choice about what you are going to do. No one can tell you otherwise, but you should make an informed choice, not just what is socially accepted.
Don’t allow people to judge you, people who don’t have the facts and who are just going with the flow. Arm yourself with the responses and the knowledge to tell them why and help them make the right choices too.
And just because you think a vaccine is going to be your child’s lifesaver think about all those children and people that got sick because of the jab itself or the failure of the vaccine, which is significant. Read.
here is another article:
Surprise! Whooping Cough Spreads Mainly through Vaccinated Populations
In 2010, the largest outbreak of whooping cough in over 50 years occurred in California. Around that same time, a scare campaign was launched in the California by Pharma-funded medical trade associations, state health officials and national media, targeting people opting out of receiving pertussis vaccine, falsely accusing them of causing the outbreak.
However, research published in March of this year paints a very different picture than the one spread by the media2.
In fact, the study showed that 81 percent of 2010 California whooping cough cases in people under the age of 18 occurred in those who were fully up to date on the whooping cough vaccine. Eleven percent had received at least one shot, but not the entire recommended series, and only eight percent of those stricken were unvaccinated.